Army energy wizard and acting branch chief Harold Sanborn, who's had his hands on SPIDERS since day one, will be there. So will my fellow Zoomie Stuart McCafferty, CEO of GridIntellect, who's been sharing his vast microgrid expertise recently on SmartGridNews.com. I'd also expect engineers from Burns McDonnell, who've been integral to SPIDERS success, to be in attendance.
It's called, somewhat verbosely: "The Smart Power Infrastructure Demonstration for Energy Reliability and Security (SPIDERS) Joint Capability Technology Demonstration (JCTD) Industry Day"
22 April 2014, 0800-1330
Fort Carson McMahon Theater
1517 McDonald Ave
Fort Carson, CO (south side of Colorado Springs)
Hosted by the U.S. Northern Command, JCTD Industry Day will focus on sharing the lessons learned and results of the Phase 2 Operational Demonstration performed at Fort Carson with the public sector and partner agencies.
This event is open to all stakeholders with an interest in the development of secure microgrids, ranging from policy and regulatory bodies and equipment vendors to those tasked with the development of standards and specifications and utilities that will be interconnecting with these microgrids.
- SPIDERS Technical Report
- V2G solutions and technical and acquisition evolution from Phase 1
- Microgid Cyber Security: Critical Elements, Requirements and Controls
- Transitioning SPIDERS JCTD to Industry and Military
- Cyber Experimentation Report
- Phase 3 & Future Plans Post-SPIDERS JCTD
- Tours of Ft. Carson Microgrid while under Red Team Cyber Attack
Hope you can make it. ab